Need a Quote or More Information?


Please select a market channel and enter a 5-digit U.S. zip code or "City State" (for example "Omaha NE") to the locator below to find the Valmont representative for your project location. View tips for selecting a market channel.

For representatives in Canada, please click here.

If you have any trouble finding your representative, or if your request is for outside the United States or Canada, please use this contact form instead.

Return to top


State Department of Transportation and non-power generating cities and municipalities that generally purchase through electrical distributors and contractors. Typical products include roadway lighting, traffic structures, high mast lighting, mass transit, and homeland security/ITS.

Commercial and industrial distributors, private customers and contractors, interested in area lighting, high mast lighting, and sports lighting. Products are generally considered “off the roadway”. Examples: Hospitals, universities, shopping centers, hotels, and parking lots.

Utility Lighting
Lighting products for investor owned, cooperative and municipal utility customers. Products include roadway lighting, residential lighting, and area lighting.

Do you have a question or need a quote?
Find your Valmont representative and let us know how we can help.