Seka Round Tapered Wooden Pole
- Height—13.12' to 32.81'
- Pole Shaft—Wood shafts are manufactured from glued-laminated timber. The raw materials used are harvested from sustainability managed, PEFC certified forests in Finland. Wood shaft combined with a steel base section.
- Handhole—All pole assemblies are provided with a 15.75” x 3.35” (19.69” x 3.94” for Seka 10 pole) rectangular handhole located 19.69” from the base plate.
- Base Cover—A two-piece square Dart (2T) spun aluminum cover is provided with each pole assembly.
- Anchor Bolts—Anchor bolts conform to ASTM F1554 Grade 55 and are provided with two hex nuts and two flat washers. Bolts have an “L” bend on one end and are galvanized a minimum of 12” on the threaded end.
- Finish—Wood pole section is finished with a water-based stain consisting of four protective coats. Multiple color stain options available (see below). The galvanized steel pole section, comes with a polyester silver grey powder applied coating finish in accordance with the Valmont® Structures specifications.
Compatible steel arms:
View Reference Numbers
Download Specification Sheet