FL210 Fluted Round Tapered Steel Pole
- Height—20' to 39'
- Pole—Pole shaft conforms to ASTM A595 Grade A or A572 Grade 55 with a constant linear taper of 0.14 in/ft.
- Fluting Process—The tapered shafts are cold rolled over a precision hardened steel mandrel to form the desired flute shape. The flutes are uniform and equally spaced throughout the process. The termination of the flutes is no greater than 1.50” radii transition into the round section of the shaft. The results of this fluting process are flutes with architecturally pleasing radiused terminations and crisp uniform flutes.
- Linear Flute Layout—Flutes start and stop to ensure nut covers and anchor base connection fit a smooth round diameter and provides mounting of side-mount luminaire arm assemblies. Flute start and stop locations should be specified.
- Pole Top—A pole top plate and tenon are provided for top mount luminaire and/or bracket. A removable decorative spear finial is provided for poles receiving drilling patterns for side-mount luminaire arm assemblies.
- Handhole—A covered handhole and grounding provision with hardware is provided.
- Nut Covers—Decorative anchor bolt nut covers with hardware are provided.
- Base Cover—Optional decorative base covers available as special order.
- Anchor Base—The anchor base (base plate) conforms to ASTM A36.
- Anchor Bolts—Anchor bolts conform to ASTM F1554 Grade 55 and are provided with two hex nuts and two flat washers. Bolts have an “L” bend on one end and are galvanized a minimum of 12” on the threaded end.
- Finish—Standard finishes are galvanized, prime painted or any of Valmont’s V-PRO™ Protection Systems. Additional finish options available upon request.
View Reference Numbers
Download Specification Sheet