DS340 Round Non-Tapered Steel Pole
- Height—10' to 30'
- Pole Shaft—The pole shaft is fabricated from hot rolled welded steel tubing of one-piece construction with a minimum yield strength of 42 KSI.
- Pole Top—A removable pole cap is provided for poles receiving drilling patterns for side-mount luminaire arm assemblies. For top mount luminaire and/or bracket consult the factory. Consult the luminaire manufacturer for correct tenon size or drill pattern. Other pole top options include pole cap only (PC) or plain top (PL) which is typical when the pole top diameter matches the necessary slip fit dimensions.
- Handhole—A reinforced handhole with grounding provision is provided at 1'-0" from the base end of the pole assembly. Each handhole includes an easy to install, self-contained Swing Latch handhole cover assembly. U.S. Patent Swing Latch cover is fabricated from durable polycarbonate/ABS blend plastic. All pole assemblies are provided with a 2.50" x 5.00" rectangular handhole. Handhole dimensions are nominal.
- Base Cover—A two-piece full base cover fabricated from ABS plastic is provided with each pole assembly. Additional base cover options, including the dart round (DT) cast aluminum cover, are available upon request.
- Anchor Bolts—Anchor bolts conform to ASTM F1554 Grade 55 and are provided with two hex nuts and two flat washers. Bolts have an “L” bend on one end and are galvanized a minimum of 12" on the threaded end.
- Hardware—All structural fasteners are galvanized high strength carbon steel. All non-structural fasteners are galvanized or zinc-plated carbon steel or stainless steel.
- Finish—Standard finishes are Galvanized (GV) or Finish Painted (FP). Additional finish options, including Finish Paint over Galvanizing (FPGV) or any of the V-PRO™ Finish Coating Systems are available upon request. See the product ordering code for color options.
View Reference Numbers
Download Specification Sheet