DS210 Round Tapered Steel Pole (20'-50')
- Height—20' to 50'
- Pole Shaft—The pole shaft is a 1-piece assembly conforming to ASTM A595 Grade A or A572 Grade 55 with a constant linear taper of 0.14 in/ft.
- Pole Top—Pole is provided with either a tenon top or drilled for a fixture mounting. A removable pole cap is provided for drilled poles. Consult the luminaire manufacturer for correct tenon size or drill pattern. Other pole top options include pole cap only (PC) or plain top (PL) which is typical when the pole top diameter matches the necessary slip fit dimensions.
- Handhole—A reinforced handhole with grounding provision is provided at 1’-6” from the base end of the pole assembly. Each handhole includes a cover and the cover attachment hardware. Poles with a 5.90” base diameter are supplied with a 3” X 5” rectangular handhole. All other pole assemblies are provided with a 4” X 6.5” ovalized handhole. Handhole dimensions are nominal.
- Base Cover—A two-piece full base cover fabricated from ABS plastic is provided with each pole assembly. Valmont reserves the right to provide a two-piece steel full base cover on some applications depending upon the finish requirement and/or pole base diameter. Nut covers can be substituted on most models. Additional base cover options, including the Dart Square (2T) cast aluminum cover and Dart Round (DT) cast aluminum cover, are available upon request.
- Anchor Bolts—Anchor bolts conform to ASTM F1554 Grade 55 and are provided with two hex nuts and two flat washers. Bolts have an “L” bend on one end and are galvanized a minimum of 12” on the threaded end.
- Hardware—All structural fasteners are galvanized high strength carbon steel. All non-structural fasteners are galvanized or zinc-plated carbon steel or stainless steel.
- Finish—Standard finishes are either Galvanized (GV) or Finish Painted (FP). Additional finish options including Finish Paint over Galvanizing (FPGV) or any of the V-PRO™ Finish Coating Systems are available upon request. See the product ordering code for color options.
View Reference Numbers
Download Specification Sheet