RTA Custom Shapes Austin Pole
- Height—7' 8 in to 17' 8 in
- Pole—The digitally controlled pole shaft is spun from seamless 6063 alloy aluminum. Custom shapes are available upon request.
- Pole Top—A pole top tenon is provided for top mount luminaire and/or bracket. A removable finial is available for poles receiving drilling patterns for side-mount luminaire arm assemblies.
- Handhole—A covered handhole and grounding provision with hardware is provided.
- Base Cover—Optional decorative base covers available as special order
- Anchor Base—The anchor base is cast from 356 alloy aluminum. The completed assembly is heat-treated to a T6 temper. Aluminum nut covers are included with anchor base unless otherwise specified.
- Anchor Bolts—Anchor bolts conform to ASTM F1554 Grade 55 and are provided with two hex nuts and two flat washers. A minimum of 12” of the top of the anchor bolts are hot dipped galvanized per ASTM A153.
- Finish—The standard finish for the pole assembly and components is polyester powder applied coating in accordance with Valmont’s Specifications. Additional finish options available upon request.
View Reference Numbers
Download Specification Sheet