RTA 3-bolt Anchor Base Pole
- Height—8' to 20'
- Pole—The pole shaft is spun from seamless alloy aluminum.
- Pole Top—A pole top tenon is provided for top mount luminaire and/or bracket. A removable pole cap is available for poles receiving drilling patterns for side-mount luminaire arm assemblies.
- Handhole—Covered handhole with hardware and grounding provision are provided.
- Base Cover—Optional decorative base covers available as special order
- Anchor Base—The anchor base is cast from 356 alloy aluminum and supplied with an aluminum 2-piece base cover. The completed assembly is heat-treated to a T6 temper.
- Anchor Bolts—Anchor bolts conform to ASTM F1554 Grade 55 and are provided with two hex nuts and two flat washers. Bolts have an “L” bend on one end and are galvanized a minimum of 12” on the threaded end.
- Finish—The standard finish for the pole assembly and components is satin brushed, natural anodize, duranodic or polyester powder applied coating in accordance with Valmont’s Specifications. Additional finish options available upon request.
View Reference Numbers
Download Specification Sheet