FLC30 Fluted RTS 1' Rise Pipe Arm Assembly
- Height—21' to 41'
- Pole—The pole shaft conforms to ASTM A595 Grade A or A572 Grade 55 with a constant linear taper of 0.14 in/ft.
- Fluting Process—The tapered shafts are cold rolled over a precision hardened steel mandrel to form the 8 Sharp flutes. The flutes are uniform and equally spaced throughout the process. The termination of the flutes is no greater than 1.50” radii transition into the round section of the shaft. The results of this fluting process are flutes with architecturally pleasing radiused terminations and crisp uniform flutes.
- Linear Flute Layout—Poles are provided fully fluted from pole top to anchor base. Consult factory for custom flute start and stop locations.
- Finial—A decorative spear finial with hardware is provided.
- Luminaire Arm—Luminaire arms are made from 2” schedule 40 pipe (2.38” OD) with a minimum yield strength of 36,000 psi. Double luminaire arms are oriented 180° apart. For other orientations and scroll options please consult factory.
- Handhole—A covered handhole and grounding provision with hardware is provided.
- Nut Covers—Decorative anchor bolt nut covers with hardware are provided.
- Anchor Base—The cast anchor base (base plate) conforms to ASTM A27 Grade 65-35.
- Anchor Bolts—Anchor bolts conform to ASTM F1554 Grade 55 and are provided with two hex nuts and two flat washers. Bolts have an “L” bend on one end and are galvanized or zinc-plated carbon steel or stainless steel.
- Hardware—All structural fasteners are galvanized high strength carbon steel. All non-structural fasteners are galvanized or zinc-plated carbon steel or stainless steel.
- Finish—Standard finishes are galvanized, prime painted or any of Valmont’s V-PRO™ Protection Systems. Additional finish options available upon request.
View Reference Numbers
Download Specification Sheet