RTA 6' Single Davit Arm Assembly
- Height—20' to 40'
- Pole—The pole shaft is extruded from seamless alloy aluminum.
- Davit Arm—Davit arms are conically tapered from seamless alloy aluminum to 2.38” OD at the luminaire end. Davit arm members have a 4’ bend radius and a 6’-6” rise.
- Davit Arm Attachment—Connection allows arm to be erected and held in place by gravity and secured by two stainless steel through bolts.
- Handhole—A covered handhole with hardware and grounding provision are provided.
- Base Cover—Optional decorative base covers available as special order
- Anchor Base—The anchor base is cast from 356 alloy aluminum. The completed assembly is heat-treated to a T6 temper. Aluminum nut covers are included with anchor base unless otherwise specified.
- Anchor Bolts—Anchor bolts conform to ASTM F1554 Grade 55 and are provided with two hex nuts and two flat washers. Bolts have an “L” bend on one end and are galvanized a minimum of 12” on the threaded end.
- Hardware—All structural and non-structural fasteners are stainless steel.
- Finish—The standard finish for the pole assembly and components is satin brushed, natural anodize, duranodic or polyester powder applied coating in accordance with Valmont’s Specifications. Additional finish options available upon request.
View Reference Numbers
Download Specification Sheet