EM30 Single or Double Arms
- Height—21' to 40'
- Pole —The pole shaft conforms to ASTM A595 Grade A with a constant linear taper of 0.14 in/ft.
- Pole Top—A removable pole cap with hardware is provided.
- Luminaire Arm— Luminaire arms are made from 2” schedule 40 pipe (2.38” OD) with a minimum yield strength of 36,000 psi. Double luminaire arms are oriented 180° apart. For other orientations and scroll options please consult factory.
- Luminaire Arm Attachment—Connection allows arm to be erected and held in place by gravity and secured by a single bolt.
- Handhole—A covered handhole and grounding provision with hardware is provided.
- Underground Wiring Access—A 1.00” diameter hole is provided at 1’-0” below the ground line.
- Hardware—All structural fasteners are galvanized high strength carbon steel. All non-structural fasteners are galvanized or zinc-plated carbon steel or stainless steel.
- Finish—Standard finishes are galvanized, prime painted or any of Valmont’s V-PRO™ Protection Systems. Additional finish options available upon request.
- Design Criteria—Please reference Design Criteria Specification for appropriate design conditions.
Download Specification Sheet