DS96 Single or Double Davit Arms
- Height—25' to 40'
- Pole—The pole shaft conforms to ASTM A595 Grade A with a constant linear taper of 0.14 in/ft.
- Davit Arm—Davit arm shaft conforms to ASTM A595 Grade A with a constant linear taper of 0.14 in/ft. A single davit arm is either an integral part of the pole shaft or a separate section which slipfits the pole shaft. Double davit arms are a separate section which slipfits the pole shaft. Double luminaire arms can only be oriented 180° apart.
- Handhole—A covered handhole and grounding provision with hardware is provided.
- Nut Covers—Anchor bolt nut covers with hardware are provided.
- Full Base Cover—Optional two-piece full base cover is fabricated from ABS plastic. Valmont reserves the right to provide an optional two-piece steel full base cover on some applications depending upon the finish requirement and/or pole base diameter.
- Anchor Base—The anchor base (base plate) conforms to ASTM A36.
- Anchor Bolts—Anchor bolts conform to ASTM F1554 Grade 55 and are provided with two hex nuts and two flat washers. Bolts have an “L” bend on one end and are galvanized a minimum of 12” on the threaded end.
- Hardware—All structural fasteners are galvanized high strength carbon steel. All non-structural fasteners are galvanized or zinc-plated carbon steel or stainless steel.
- Finish—Standard finishes are galvanized, prime painted or any of Valmont’s V-PRO™ Protection Systems. Additional finish options available upon request.
Download Specification Sheet