DS70 Single or Double Truss Arms
- Height—25' to 40'
- Pole—The pole shaft conforms to ASTM A595 Grade A with a constant linear taper of 0.14 in/ft.
- Pole Top—A removable pole cap with hardware is provided.
- Luminaire Arm—Luminaire arms are made from 2” schedule 40 pipe (2.38” OD) with a minimum yield strength of 36,000 psi. Double luminaire arms are oriented 180° apart. For other orientations please consult factory.
- Luminaire Arm Attachment—Connection allows arm to be erected and held in place by gravity and secured by four bolts.
- Handhole—A covered handhole and grounding provision with hardware is provided.
- Nut Covers—Anchor bolt nut covers with hardware are provided.
- Full Base Cover—Optional two-piece full base cover is fabricated from ABS plastic. Valmont reserves the right to provide an optional two-piece steel full base cover on some applications depending upon the finish requirement and/or pole base diameter.
- Anchor Base—The anchor base (base plate) conforms to ASTM A36.
- Anchor Bolts—Anchor bolts conform to ASTM F1554 Grade 55 and are provided with two hex nuts and two flat washers. Bolts have an “L” bend on one end and are galvanized a minimum of 12” on the threaded end.
- Hardware—All structural fasteners are galvanized high strength carbon steel. All non-structural fasteners are galvanized or zinc-plated carbon steel or stainless steel.
- Finish—Standard finishes are galvanized, prime painted or any of Valmont’s V-PRO™ Protection Systems. Additional finish options available upon request.
Download Specification Sheet